In honour of Julian Clark's Test pass and in recognition of the classic and non-standard bikes lurking in members’ garages, a run is planned for August 15th, 2021. Julian Clark will be leading a ride on 'Brenda', a Triumph T120R from 1967, from Godstone to Cobham, near Rochester, for a pub lunch and back to Tatsfield.
- It's on Sunday, 15th August starting at 10.00am.
- Meet at Flower Farm, Godstone.
- Click here for map location.
- Open to all Associates and Full Members.
- You just need to have a legal and roadworthy bike.
- Sign up on Tracker by clicking here.
- Any powered two wheeler built in the last century, from a flat tanker to a UJM.
- Any later bike which is otherwise quirky or unusual including customs, shed specials, bitzas and rat bikes as long as they are road legal.
- Participants should ensure that their bike is capable of covering approximately 100 miles and have a back-up plan in the event of breakdown. The organiser reserves the right to disqualify any bike which in their view is unsafe to join the ride.
All Members and Associates who are scoring 80+ are invited but should ensure they are familiar with the drop-off system. Any guest must have passed the IAM test and be agreed by the ride leader. All normal LAM disclaimers will apply.